HMRC Registrations

You can ask to complete a tax return at any time - for example, if you want to claim a particular tax relief or exemption. HMRC will send you a return if necessary. (You can't send HMRC a Self Assessment return without first contacting them.)

If you are newly self-employed, the section "business start ups" in our free Financial Guide tells you how to register as self-employed - you'll then be sent a Self Assessment tax return if necessary. If you come on board with JPC all this will be handled for you.